Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's officially winter.

BRrrr. It's cold outside! Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. This week has been busy. I didn't end up getting my Christmas stuff out last weekend. I only had a few hours of energy after the baby shower and was extremely lazy on Sunday. SO- that will be my task this weekend. Hopefully my mom will be coming down and we'll get everything together :) I am most definetly looking forward to the holiday next week and the three day work week!!!!

Thursday we will be going to my sister's house to eat Thanksgiving and we will continue our yearly tradition with Black Friday Shopping !!! I can't wait! And then just a few weeks later we'll be in NYC!! This is the perfect time of year and I'm excited for the upcoming festivities.


On a different note, there have been a few things in mine and Travis's life lately that have brought some uncertainties. I know that God tests our faith and I know that he is greater than any struggle we could ever have. The more I witness or go through, the more he reveals his grace and mercy to me. While wordly struggles are sometimes so very scary, I do find comfort in knowing that I don't face it alone. If God will bring you to it, he'll bring you through it!


And just for fun... here's a pic of Travis and I decorating our Christmas Tree last year- our first Christmas in our new house!! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Hey girl..it's almost Friday,,yay.I'm so looking forward to Thanksgiving too..and NYC..
Remember God is in Control of your situation..Trust Him and He will direct your path..

November 20, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home