Friday, October 31, 2008

Dizzy and Nauseated.


Myself and two co-workers were on the road traveling to appointments in Raleigh yesterday. I quickly got myself together and rushed out of the house to meet them. I had just painted my nails before leaving the house and stuck the bottle of polish in my bag as I was running out. When I got to my office, I threw my bags down so I could go fill up my coffee before hitting the road. To my astonishment, the bottle of bright red polish flew out of my bag hit the side of my desk and splattered all over the floor- Luckily, it was under my desk where noone could really see it. I quickly ran over to my girlfriend in the office next to me and told her what had happened and that I had to leave for my appoinments. She comforted me and told me not to worry, that she would handle it! Unfortunately, it is hard to use nail polish remover when you're trying to be discrete, as it has a strong, foul odor!!! So- she had little success throughout the day while I was gone.


So- last night after I got back in town, I went to WalMart and picket up several things to clean the floor this morning. I got to work before everyone else, around 7 and started scrubbing-- Nothing worked! Finally I reached for the bottle of nail polish remover and my two girlfriends finally came in around 7:30. Together, the three of us scrubbed the floor with nail polish remover. It seemed to get the majority of it up. It did, however, leave this awful lingering aroma. As our other co-workers began trickling in around 8 or 8:30, many of them questioned the awful smell!! Now, I sit here at my desk, 3 hours later, my office smells like a nail salon and I feel quite dizzy. I'm just so glad it's picked up and today is FRIDAYYY!! Happy Halloween to all :)
Words of Wisdom: Do NOT take nailpolish to the office ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Agepe said...

Ops... :):) Just droppin by to say Hi... Greetings

October 31, 2008 at 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home