Monday, November 10, 2008

XoXoXo DATE DAY XoXoXo

Yay!! Yesterday (Sunday) Travis and I had a perfect date day! We don't get these often and had been planning to spend a day together for a few weeks now. He got off work at 9am on Sunday morning, so I went to church while he slept. I woke him up about 1:30 and we ended up leaving around 3. We headed over to MacArthur mall and shopped for a few hours. We were able to find lots of Christmas gifts for one another! Once we left the mall, we went over to Chesapeake to eat at Cracker Barrel, our absolute favorite place! We stopped by and saw my parents on our way home. Overall, it was a pretty amazing day, and I'm a pretty luck girl ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

I am so glad you had a good date day and shopping was gr-reat! I too can't wait for our trip to NYC, we will have soooo much fun. I really hope it snows. Get together an itenirary for us to follow so we can do as much as possible. I know I spelled that wrong, sorry. Well I'm keeping you guys in prayer and I love u sooooooooooo much!

November 13, 2008 at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home