Thursday, November 6, 2008

HAPPY 24TH BDAY TRAVIS!!

Yesterday was Travis's 24th Birthday! He spent most of the day hunting (*big surprise*) while I was at work and then when we both got home we went out to dinner with his mom and dad. When we got home we just had a really great time laughing and joking with one another. Time together is really valuable, as we don't get very much of it at all. We are literally on two entirely separate schedules. Anyway...He left for work about 10:30 p.m. last night... and as I was lying in bed, It dawned on me, he didn't have a birthday cake!!! I know he probably couldn't care less, but I feel horrible! Noone even sang him happy birthday--- except for the obnoxious and embarassing 20 second sing-a-long Applebees provided us with! So- I've decided that when I get off work today and I am going to the store to by ingredients for a cake, and I'll be singing him happy birthday tonight :)

PS- the cake above is from his birthday last year! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home