Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF!!!!




Wow... what a long week it's been- both at work and at home. I couldn't be more excited that the weekend is finally here!!! I'm not sure what we'll be doing tonight,.. but the rest of the weekend will be eventful! Saturday I am throwing a baby shower for a friend of ours, Tamara. I think we're going to have a nice crowd- I'm pretty excited!

And then Sunday... dundun dahhh......
I am putting up my Christmas Tree, and the multitude of decorations that come along with it !!!!!! I know it's a little early, but I hope to have a little help this weekend- which doesn't happen very often!! I can't wait! The longer I get to enjoy the Christmas season, the better! I'll post a picture when I get it up! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger momma said...

Am I the help? I have Christmas things for you remember? The bathroom and bed stuff? Call me. Love ya!!!!!!!!

November 14, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home