Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving aftermath, etc.

Hello all! Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged. Life has been busy! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday! Travis and I did Thanksgiving with both of our families on Thursday. After we ate at my moms, he took a nap and headed to work Thursday night. He's such a trooper! Friday morning, if you can really call it that (at 3am), my mom, sister, sister in laws and brother headed off for our annual Black Friday shopping. I got quite a bit and we shopped til about 1pm. Ididn't feel like I got very good deals, but nevertheless, I am just about done shopping! Saturday I headed back to Chesapeake for a haircut and to help my mom decorate! Sunday was church and housework. Travis and I were able to get both of our spare bedrooms cleaned out and we plan on painting tonight. I'll post pics when we finish!!

So- that's the latest on us! Friday we're leaving for NYC! Yay!! I can't wait. I'm sure it's going to be a good time. Well- I better get going! I hope everyone has a blessed week. XoXoXo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home