Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blog Resuscitation

That's right! I suppose I am bringing my blog back from the dead. I applogize that I haven't blogged in a while... but while changing my layout several months back, I apparently hit a few wrong buttons and messed things up! I was able to halfway fix them enough to make new posts.. but it's still not what it used to be. I may end up deleting this blog and starting a new one... so bear with me for now! I look forward to picking back up where I left off!

Today is Wednesday... and not my most favorite day of the week. I have class til 10 pm.. YUCK. I am looking forward to this weekend!! Travis has off on Saturday and we're planning to go to the movies and out to celebrate our friend Keiths 26th Birthday. And Sunday, of course, is Easter!! I will be visiting my parents church (my former church). I look forward to seeing all of the new renovations and seeing their wonderful program. We'll also be enjoying a cookout and Eater egg hunt with my neices and nephews after church! I hope everyone is having a great week!!!
Here are a few recent pictures!



1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

I'm glad your back to blogging girl...

April 8, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home