Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Love struck


Corny, I know! But today is the first day I've heard our "wedding song" since Travis and I got married. It really brought me back to the vivid memories I have of that amazing day. Whomever said the first year of marriage was the easiest was wrong. It's challenging to learn to cope and adjust to sharing a life with a new person- especially when you're used to doing things your way. It is, however, so much fun! I have enjoyed every moment of married life, even the challenging ones have tought me something. I am so lucky to have found the man I love and who I know would give his own life for me. We've had some pretty amazing times together and I can't wait to see what God's has in store for us. Love is a pretty awesome thing!!! And, by the way- our 'wedding song' isn't exactly traditional, and may not make sense to everyone... but it's ours and that's what matters ;) Enjoy
I had a hard time posting a video.... so if you wanna here the song you can click here:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hvOdYVTG0

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy said...

Aww...how sweet..Enjoy your time together..they only get better as time goes by..

December 17, 2008 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home