Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend update

Where does the time go? It seems like the weekend flies by! Friday night Travis and I went to my office Christmas party. It was very nice to see everyone and we had a nice time. Saturday I spent the entire day cleaning my house, in preparation for the busyness in the coming weeks! Around 5 or so Travis and I headed to Chesapeake for my brothers 28th birthday. Happy Birthday Chris!!! Sunday was a nice day at church followed by a day of shopping with my mother-in-law. I am completely done Christmas shopping and only have 2 more gifts to wrap!! I am ready to enjoy the upcoming festivities! Layla is feeling much better and is back to her normal, playful self!


This weekend will likely start the beginning of the holiday craze and it's important to stop and reflect on the reason we're celebrating afterall.

Luke Chapter 2: When the angel announced to the shepherds the birth of Jesus he said: "Be not afraid; for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all the people: for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home