Thursday, December 11, 2008

NYC pictures

Me at Trump Tower
Christmas Tree in Rockefeller Plaza

Christmas Tree in Trump Towers

In central Park

The girls at Central Park!

The horse that took us around Central Park on a carriage ride!

One of our favorites!!

Nativity at St. Patrick's

Momma and I at St. Patrick's Cathedral... It was absolutely beautiful!

NYPD ;) Don't they look thrilled to be posing with tourists?


Radio City Music Hall!
Momma, Debra and I in Rockefeller Plaza
Mom, sister and in Battery Park!
My sister and I all ready to get off the bus!


The 30 hour trip to New York was eventful! It was filled with excitement and exhaustion to say the least! By the end of the trip, after 2 bus breakdowns and about 40 or so hours with no sleep, we were all pretty irritable, but remained in good spirits! We arrived back in Franklin around 5:30 am on Sunday morning. But- it was defintely all worth it! The city was beautiful and I got to spend an amazing day with my mom, sister and friends and make memories that I will never forget!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home